Pages

Wednesday, 7 January 2015

2015 - Week 0

The first few days of 2015 were, according to my old diary, the last few days of week 52 of 2014, and therefore not yet week 1!

Week one eventually started with a secret wedding! I know! The service (at St George's Hall no less) was at 10am, followed by photographs (and champagne) and then the pub!

The rest of the day followed a similar vein, lunch, pub, another pub, evening meal, another pub before catching the train home again!

I had borrowed some filters from my Dad for the purpose... including a sepia toned filter and a keyhole filter...

I rather like the effect anyway! There was this fabulous shot of the signing of the register too... 

One of the photographs which looks slightly less weddingy than the others, is of a statue in the gardens behind St George's Hall which had been yarn bombed (there is a scarf on there to keep him cosy) and had a seagull on his head...

I did discover, during the day, that not everyone knows about the Runcorn Super Lamb Bananas... so I photographed them again on the way home too:
Super Lamb Banana Bridge
Super Smiley Lamb Banana
Anyway - back to work for the rest of the week. But it was a really lovely way to start the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment