Pages

Wednesday, 28 October 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015


Yes, it's that time of year again... it's almost November, so it's time for National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo, which I usually shorten to NaNo).

Still not sure? Ok, NaNo is an attempt to write 50,000 words of a novel in the thirty days (and nights) in November. It's a target of 1,667 words per day, and it's achievable.



Alas, this year, I will be away from home (for work purposes) for two of the four weeks of November, so I will struggle to attend as many write-ins (where other people in the same region as me meet up and write together), however, being away from home may have some advantages, such as fewer distractions of an evening, and less tv to choose from (hotel tellys have limited channel selections), so apart from tea (which I am hoping to find a pleasant writing environment to frequent for), I should have plenty of time to write while I am away.

I shall update my progress on NaNo each day, and if you're interested, it'll auto-update in the widget on the sidebar, over on the right (except on mobiles, sorry about that).

If you'd like to take part, then please head over to the NaNo website, register (for free) and give it a whirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment